Monday 10 February 2014

Day 4 - first day in the city

Today I was supposed to go to school with Clara, but our morning was just a trip to the Musée de Grenoble and we were supposed to have English class in the afternoon but the teacher wasn't there so we didn't even have to go.

The trip to the museum was a cool way to start my school experience here because I got to meet people in a less formal way (AKA outside the museum as we waited to go in) and I also got to look around the city, Clara showed me some stores that she likes like Pimkie (a clothing store) and Kiko (a makeup store). When I met all Clara's friends and class mates they all kissed me on the cheek, which was interesting but not too hard to get used to. We spent a few hours with two of Clara's good friends at her house, they're really nice and funny I'm glad that I'll be spending time with fun people.


No comments:

Post a Comment